January 2020 Outlier Briefing: WMA’s Scott Mills on what’s working in fintech and financial services PR
- Scott's PR firm, William Mills, has been working with fintech firms for over 40 years.
- He shares with us his insights into what's working in PR for today's fintech market.
Scott Mills of the William Mills Agency briefed Tearsheet Outlier members on what’s working in fintech PR to attract good press and some insight on industry best practices.
Specifically, attendees to this briefing learned about
- fintech and financial services PR and how it has evolved
- the accelerator landscape and how early stage accelerator graduates can stand out
- influencer marketing in complex B2B fintech
- How financial innovation will be based more human creativity than APIs or what you do with your core systems.
- Ethical considerations when engaging in PR and with PR firms
What’s working for fintechs to get press
This content is available exclusively to Tearsheet Outlier members.
Missing out? Subscribe today and you’ll receive unlimited access to all Tearsheet content, original research, exclusive webinars and events, member-only newsletters from Tearsheet editors and reporters and much more. Join Outlier now — $59/mo
Sign in to your account