Extend’s Andrew Jamison: ‘There’s a broad disconnect between what happened in ERP with what’s going on in financial technology’January 17, 2020
- Managing B2B products at Amex, Andrew Jamison saw card issuance didn't serve the way the economy was headed.
- He founded Extend, which works with banks' existing technology to issue virtual cards.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Loeb, Ma invest in $2.6 billion fintech with M&A plans ahead (Bloomberg) 2 days ago
- BMO’s Ben Schack on what’s next for bank-fintech collaborations (Bank Innovation) 2 days ago
- 22-year-old founder plans to change banking for underprivileged (Technical.ly Delaware) 2 days ago
- Jamie Dimon protégé takes on US banking’s biggest clean-up (FT) 2 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community
- How financial institutions can better serve military families (source) September 10, 2019
- Powering customer financial well-being through conversational AI (source) August 27, 2019
- 5 ways technology can help financial institutions create inclusiveness (source) August 13, 2019
- What Can ‘The Who’ Teach Us About Financial Wellness in Retirement? (source) July 24, 2019