Day in the Life December 03, 2020
- Hussein Ahmed is the CEO of Oxygen, a challenger bank tailored to digital native consumers and to freelancers, independent contractors, and entrepreneurs.
- From walking his dog Oreo, to meeting VCs, to putting out email fires, here’s a typical day in Hussein Ahmed’s life.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Teen banking service Step raises $50 million, adds 500,000 users two months after launching (TechCrunch) 1 days ago
- Digit moves into robo-investing (Finextra) 1 days ago
- Goldman Sachs, others just invested $81 million in lending-as-a-service platform Amount (Built in Chicago) 1 days ago
- Monzo raises $80 million at lower $1.6 billion valuation (PYMNTS) 1 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community