Online Lenders September 24, 2020
- Goldman Sachs has built its retail Marcus brand into a $100 billion bank.
- It continues to sign partnerships with leading brands to provide financing to their customers.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Robinhood raises $460 million one month after raising $200 million (PYMNTS) 23 hours ago
- PayPal and Capital One vets officially launch One banking app (Finextra) 23 hours ago
- Lending as a service platform Blend expands into consumer banking (PYMNTS) 23 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs and Walmart Team Up On Small Business Loans (PaymentsJournal) 23 hours ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community