Green Finance January 21, 2022
- New climate-focused fintechs aim to help financial institutions with assessing their loan portfolios' climate-related risks.
- These fintechs are filling a gap in the market, as financial institutions need better data capabilities to assess risks amid a changing regulatory environment.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Plaid buys Cognito as it moves beyond merely connecting accounts (TechCrunch) 1 days ago
- Mastercard launches virtual card for instant B2B payments (Finextra) 1 days ago
- On a mission to be the ‘Affirm for B2B,’ Vartana secures $57 million in debt, equity (TechCrunch) 1 days ago
- Chase to launch Instacart co-branded credit card (CNBC) 1 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community
- Q2 appoints new Chief Banking Officer (source) December 01, 2021
- Fiserv and Goalsetter team to help FIs bring services to kids (source) December 01, 2021
- Plaid pushes into ACH payments after scuttled Visa deal (source) October 21, 2021
- Visa partners with Deserve on BlockFi Bitcoin Reward credit card (source) October 28, 2021