Culture and Talent November 26, 2020
- Despite years of being underserved, the LGBTQ community has new banking options.
- Incumbent and fintech firms are creating products and services focused on the specific needs of the LGBTQ community.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Stripe in talks for new funding at much higher valuation (Yahoo Finance) 4 days ago
- Plaid teams with Jack Henry to bring Plaid Exchange to banks (PYMNTS) 4 days ago
- Satisfaction drops as people increasingly bank digitally (The Finance Brand) 4 days ago
- Digital bank Current raises $131 million, tops 2 million users (TechCrunch) 4 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community