The Green Finance Podcast Ep. 3: Banks’ role and responsibility in the climate crisis with Chris SkinnerJune 24, 2022
- In this episode, we explore the role of banks in the climate crisis – big banks historically supported the global fossil fuel industry, but now they’re being pressured to change.
- My guest today is Chris Skinner, a financial technology expert, global commentator, bestselling author of multiple books, and owner of the website The Finanser.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Brex says it did a ‘poor job’ explaining its decision to cut off SMBs (TechCrunch) 2 days ago
- Raisin Bank moves into payments through acquisition (Finextra) 2 days ago
- Klarna lashes out at "frankly irresponsible" Barclays research on BNPL (PYMNTS) 2 days ago
- Revolut rolls out Pay Later in Ireland to rival Klarna, Afterpay (Bloomberg) 2 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community