Sponsored June 16, 2021
- New Visa Economic Empowerment Institute (VEEI) study finds digital remittances are making remittances faster and cheaper for migrant workers.
- Continued progress depends on partnerships between the public and private sectors toward eliminating significant barriers.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- ‘You can tokenize a building’ in State Street’s new digital push (Bloomberg) 2 days ago
- Revolut credits 186% user growth to localizing app to 31 new markets (Yahoo Finance) 2 days ago
- Big bank investments in mobile apps pay dividends as customer volume shifts to digital, survey finds (BusinessWire) 2 days ago
- Timex launches range of contactless payment watches (Finextra) 2 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community