Online Lenders September 13, 2019
- Avant started six and a half years ago in consumer lending and has transacted over 1 million times.
- The company is spinning off Amount, its B2B digital lending platform.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- LendKey reaches $3 billion in loan originations milestone (Yahoo Finance) 2 days ago
- Goldman Sachs hires former Amazon executive for top technology role (CNBC) 2 days ago
- RBC opens robo-advisory service to customers with modest means (Finextra) 2 days ago
- Zelle co-founder takes over Stellar startup (CoinDesk) 2 days ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community
- How financial institutions can better serve military families (source) September 10, 2019
- Powering customer financial well-being through conversational AI (source) August 27, 2019
- 5 ways technology can help financial institutions create inclusiveness (source) August 13, 2019
- What Can ‘The Who’ Teach Us About Financial Wellness in Retirement? (source) July 24, 2019