New banks November 25, 2020
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Goldman’s consumer banking product suite, reached $96 billion in deposits in the third quarter of 2020.
- Goldman will grow the Marcus product suite in 2021, encompassing checking, wealth management, savings and personal finance management.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Stripe in talks for new funding at much higher valuation (Yahoo Finance) 17 hours ago
- Plaid teams with Jack Henry to bring Plaid Exchange to banks (PYMNTS) 17 hours ago
- Satisfaction drops as people increasingly bank digitally (The Finance Brand) 17 hours ago
- Digital bank Current raises $131 million, tops 2 million users (TechCrunch) 17 hours ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community