Lending December 01, 2022
- The $18.8 billion debt collection industry in the US is one of the less digitized sectors within financial services.
- Technology is helping first-party collectors to claim a bigger share of the market, and improve how they communicate with customers.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Stripe debuts fiat-to-crypto payment offering for web3 businesses (CoinDesk) 8 hours ago
- Florida to pull $2 billion from BlackRock in spreading ESG backlash (FT) 8 hours ago
- ‘The more you submit, the more we get paid’: How fintech fueled Covid aid fraud (The Washington Post) 8 hours ago
- Neobank Monzo will be profitable in 2023, CEO says (PYMNTS) 8 hours ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community