Blockchain and Crypto October 27, 2021
- Over $200 billion worth of bitcoins have been lost so far. Do people need a better way to secure their digital assets?
- “Not your keys, not your coins,” say crypto traditionalists, arguing the space is meant to be free of banks, with a fundamental ‘one’s own bank’ philosophy.
Fintech news, curated by Tearsheet
- Challenger bank Monzo is in talks to raise around $400 million in new funding (Business Insider) 10 hours ago
- Visa bets on Deserve after BlockFi crypto credit card success (Bloomberg) 10 hours ago
- 25% of consumers cite data security as top concern for not using digital-only banks (PYMNTS) 10 hours ago
- Zolve raises $40 million to help immigrants access financial services (TechCrunch) 10 hours ago
Partner News & Events
News & events, submitted by the Tearsheet Community