WTF is BNPL for Business?
- The BNPL market reached $226 billion in B2C transactions last year, and continues to soar in 2022. The promise of BNPL in B2B is no less great.
- Download the guide to learn WTF is BNPL for Business, why it matters, the different solutions available, and how it all works.
The payments landscape is rapidly evolving. The past decade saw a heap of new players joining the space, indefinitely redefining how payments are done.
The term BNPL – Buy Now, Pay Later – lives at the intersection of technology and finance today. It has made a significant impact in the consumer world – totalling an estimated $226 billion in transactions in 2021. BNPL leaders like Affirm, Afterpay, Klarna, Zip, and PayPal have gradually been introducing BNPL options across consumer markets, from electronics and fashion to furniture, travel, and healthcare.
Still, BNPL is still quite early in its evolution – and it doesn’t stop with consumers. The B2B market still presents BNPL with a massive untapped opportunity in the payments space.
For SMBs, who typically have limited working capital, funds for necessary purchases can all too often be out of reach at the moment of need. For both sides of B2B, BNPL can be a game changer.
That’s why we joined forces with Fundbox to create the WTF Guide to BNPL for Business, where we answer the important questions:
- WTF is BNPL for Business?
- How does BNPL for Business work?
- Where does BNPL for Business fit in the market and how is it different from other business solutions?
- How will BNPL for Business be different from BNPL for Consumers?
- Why does BNPL for Business matter?