Morale Booster : MX Money Experience Bracket Challenge 2020
- Congratulations John Walker, VP, Sr. Channel Delivery Manager at BOK Financial for winning Round 1's Apple Airpods!
- Readers: Chance to win 1 of 6 Apple Airpods and an Apple iPad Pro
- Financial Institutions: Win Tearsheet podcast interview/article + an enterprise subscription to Outlier
Last week we partnered with MX to create a morale-boosting game to help banks and credit unions stay connected to their employees and customers — to bring some light and love into the world during this period of uncertainty.
The response for overwhelming: hundreds of entries and emails from employees and institutions thanking us for this initiative.
Now it’s on to Round 2: Ask your customers, employees, and partners to vote for your financial institution to see who comes out on top.
- What financial institutions are leading the digital transformation?
- Who offers the best customer experience?
- Who is developing the best tools and services for customers?
Choose your favorite financial institution in each of the four regions, enter your contact information below to compete to win. See full contest rules at the bottom of the page.
Don’t see your bank on this list? Email us at [email protected].
The MX Money Experience Bracket Challenge is sponsored by Banking Transformation Week, powered by MX, going on now. Click here to join this amazingly timely and informative online event for free.
Round 2: Choose the most innovative bank
Note: there might be latency issues due to high demand. Please give the game components a few seconds to fully load.
How it works
Enter to win 1 of 6 Apple Airpods and an Apple iPad Pro
- Enter your favorite bank in each of the 4 regions below
- Submit your name and email address to vote for your choice of regional winner
- We will give away 6 Apple Airpods, one for each round
- Each time you vote, enter your email and pick banks or credit unions that make it to the next round we’ll put you in the Apple Airpod raffle
- Pick the final winning bank and we’ll enter you for a drawing for an Apple iPad Pro at the end of the competition!
- The more votes your favorite bank gets the better your chances of winning, so tell your friends and colleagues to vote to help spread awareness for each bank
FOR BANKS & CREDIT UNIONS
Win an interview on the award-winning Tearsheet Podcast, an article in the Tearsheet Website and an Enterprise Subscription to Outlier, Tearsheet’s Exclusive Membership
- Spread the word among your employees and customers to vote for your bank or credit union throughout the competition
- The bank or credit union with the most votes move to the next round
- The top four semi-finalist banks or credit unions will each receive:
- The winning bank or credit union will additionally receive:
Schedule of Rounds
Round 1: March 18-24Round 2: March 25-31
Round 3: April 1-4
Round 4: April 5-8
Semi-Finals: April 9-13
Finals: April 14-16
Winner Announcement: Friday, April 17th