Fintech packaging design firm Burgopak releases ebook on best practices
- With so many challenger banks popping up, digital banking solutions are struggling to stand out.
- A new ebook shows how challenger banks package their cards and create unboxing experiences to get to the top of wallet.
Fintechs are winning new customers by putting people at the center of their brands. In a world of digital finance, the physical card and its packaging have become the only physical touch point between a financial services provider and its clients.
Packaging, it seems, helps challenger banks express their brand’s tone and personality, make users feel special, and turn card activation into a shareable event instead of a mundane chore.
A plain envelope doesn’t highlight its content as something desirable. Instead, what’s inside becomes just another item in your home, like a toothbrush or socks — something you use daily, but not something you’d boast about on Instagram.
A unique unpackaging experience, though, can make the user feel like they’re now a part of something special.
The plastic card is more than a bank card — it denotes membership. It says, “Welcome to the club.”
In this new hi-res ebook, fintech packaging design firm Burgopak takes you behind the scenes to see how top firms like N26, Curve, Monese, Zero and more are designing unboxing experience to delight their customers.
- Planning the right experience and designing impactful unboxing experiences
- The relationship between brand building and packaging design
- How top fintech and challenger banks use packaging to make people smile
- Using remarkable unboxing experiences to activate new customers
- Ways to use design as a tool to drive down cost