Open finance: An evolution of open banking
- What exactly is open finance, and what do we stand to gain from an even greater flow of financial data?
- In our latest whitepaper with MX, we break down the current state of affairs and why open finance matters for consumers, financial services, and brands.
Even the smallest consumer has a significant financial footprint. Consumers are financially empowered when they can move this data in an easy, secure way, and wield it to the benefit of their financial wellbeing.
Open banking -- the notion of data sharing across financial platforms -- means that financial data is increasingly being shared, aggregated, enhanced, and put to use.
Open finance is the next step. It means opening the gateways of financial data further, and allowing for a brand new world of possibilities in the development of products that financial institutions and third party providers have not been able to provide.
Download our latest whitepaper in partnership with MX to read everything you need to know about the present moment for open finance:
- The what, who, and why of open finance
- The positives of data sharing and where we are in the cycle
- Regulation movements in Europe vs. the US
- The change to come for consumers, financial services, and non-financial brands