Download Tearsheet’s 2020 Resilience Guide
- The pandemic will likely cause lasting changes in the way FIs and startups organize themselves. Participants saw resilience through the lenses of adaptability and flexibility, new product offerings and personalization opportunities for customers.
- Tearsheet's 2020 Resilience Guide brings insight and experience from today's leaders at top financial services and fintech firms.
As COVID-19 spread around the world, financial institutions were forced to shutter branches, transition employees to work from home, and find new ways to transact and communicate with their customers. Traditional financial institutions needed to accelerate digital transformation projects from a timeline of years to just a few weeks.
At Tearsheet's Resilience Conference 2020, we brought together senior leaders from banks, credit unions, lenders, and payments firms for a candid discussion about what the top firms are doing to remain relevant and thrive in this challenging environment.
We compiled the best of their thinking, experience and advice into Tearsheet's new Resilience Guide, recognizing companies that have found the best ways of overcoming adversity, pivoting quickly and resiliently in the face of unprecedented challenges.
Tearsheet's 2020 Resilience Guide explores:
- how top firms like Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Fifth Third Bank, Marqeta and Intuit navigated through the pandemic to find their own resilience
- what customer demand looks like now and how successful firms are serving individuals and commercial clients
- how partnerships between fintechs and incumbent banks helped serve both parties and their clients
- how communication within companies and with customers helped the financial ecosystem survive
Learn from some of the best financial data companies in the business, including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Intuit, Fifth Third Bank, LendUp, Marqeta and more.