- Often banking apps cannot be fully operated through keyboards or alternate keyboards. This bars people who are visually impaired from using these apps.
- FIs like U.S. Bank and Citi and companies like Google, have started to pay more attention to accessibility needs across their digital platforms.
Rabab Ahsan | March 28, 2023
, Member Exclusive
- Two more banks, Credit Suisse and First Republic, faced a crisis in the past week. Where does that leave banks (big and small) now?
- Block stock fell on a Hindenburg Research short-seller report alleging numerous claims against the company. The report claims that Block has allegedly inflated its user metrics and facilitated fraud.
Sara Khairi | March 27, 2023
- Fireblocks is used by banks, fintechs, and businesses around the world to manage digital assets.
- We interview CEO Michael Shaulov on the Tearsheet podcast to get his view on where the market for institutional use cases of blockchain is headed.
Zachary Miller | March 27, 2023
- Credit Karma has launched a new Net Worth tool within its app to help consumers make more informed decisions regarding their finances by providing them insights into a comprehensive picture of their money.
- Is the Net Worth offering any different from similar rival products? And does it expand beyond the segment of consumers who have made significant progress on their credit journey?
Sara Khairi | March 24, 2023
Future of Investing
- Stock trading by small investors is on the up and up.
- Just in time Wealthfront has launched the option to invest into individual stocks exemplifying a philosophical switch in its robo-advisor business model.
Rabab Ahsan | March 23, 2023