- Credit Karma has launched a new Net Worth tool within its app to help consumers make more informed decisions regarding their finances by providing them insights into a comprehensive picture of their money.
- Is the Net Worth offering any different from similar rival products? And does it expand beyond the segment of consumers who have made significant progress on their credit journey?
Sara Khairi | March 24, 2023
Future of Investing
- Stock trading by small investors is on the up and up.
- Just in time Wealthfront has launched the option to invest into individual stocks exemplifying a philosophical switch in its robo-advisor business model.
Rabab Ahsan | March 23, 2023
- Independent worker payment issues already existed before the pandemic but the recent surge in flexible, remote work has underlined this issue for growing small businesses.
- To expedite international payments for freelancers and contractors, Wise and G-P (Globalization Partners), have forged a partnership to enable businesses to offer timely flexible payments.
Sara Khairi | March 22, 2023
- Bank of America gets recertified by J.D. Power for outstanding client satisfaction with customer financial health support.
- How does the bank conceptualize financial health and what segments need the most help building economic downturn?
Rabab Ahsan | March 21, 2023
Business of Fintech
- Fintech Meetup was founded by some of the same people that developed Money 20/20.
- Launched online during the pandemic, this year's show is live and in Las Vegas this week.
Zachary Miller | March 21, 2023