This is interesting. Here's an interview with Paul Hawtin, founder of Derwent Capital Markets (the Twitter hedge fund). I find this compelling because it's one of the first hedge funds that's designed (so publicly, at least) to trade on changes in social media sentiment. According to MoneyScience, you'll learn:
- How the Twitter hedge funds's signals are computer
- Operational set up and infrastructure of Derwent
- Trade generation
- The "Michael Jackson" Test: Is the Twitter hedge fund an automated black box?
- Risk Management
- Will large scale analysis of social media be part of quant trading and investing from now on?
- Who is invested in the Twitter hedge fund?
- Capacity, Target return