Tearsheet is growing, and the Tearsheet People Person (in other companies called Human Resources Manager) is responsible for finding the right people to fit our unique culture and positions.
Tearsheet is a leading media company obsessively focused on the impact technology has on the financial services industry.
Avidly read and listened to by leaders in top financial institutions, fintechs and technology companies in the US and around the world, Tearsheet brings a fresh perspective on the trends and events shaping the converging worlds of finance, retail, data and technology.
To find out more about Tearsheet and our culture see below.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Hours: Full time
The People Person should be a people person: kind, insightful, a good listener and judge of character, someone who understands human nature and loves to make a difference in people’s lives. Our People Person is responsible for filling positions in the company by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. The People Person is also responsible for ensuring that current team members are absolutely delighted working for the best company in Pakistan.
- Create a talent acquisition strategy finding the very best candidates for our open position, screening candidates, scheduling meetings, keeping track of candidates, and closing
- Interview candidates who are applying for a job, taking ownership of the fun activities at Tearsheet that bring joy to team-members. Working with the Assistant to the CEO on payroll each month.
- Create internal People Policies, being THE resource for Tearsheet’s people to come to for any issue related to their work environment, work/life balance, compensation, benefits, personal needs and more organize our quarterly fun days, company swag, birthdays, and other special occasion assets the needs of team members.
- Work with leadership to align team members benefits according to observed needs conduct employee satisfaction surveys
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in human resources management, business administration, or a relevant field.
- Minimum two years of experience in HR or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of human resources laws
- Knowledge of job posting sites and professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and accuracy collaborative, and excels in a team environment
ENGAGEMENT STRUCTURE, COMPENSATION, AND BENEFITS
- This position is as a full-time independent contractor
- Market competitive dollar-linked salary
- Generous paid holidays, unlimited vacation days
- Quarterly success-based bonuses
- Quarterly company fun days, bi-annual Eidi, weekly virtual happy hours
- An amazing work environment that nurtures personal and professional growth
- A world-class company to build your career
WORKDAYS AND HOURS
- Monday – Friday
- Weekends on rare occasions around our quarterly conferences
- Hours: Full-time (around 45 hours a week on average)
- Timezone: Pakistan Time
Click here to apply for this position.
Openness, empowerment and the nurturing of personal and professional growth are core values at Tearsheet. We celebrate the passion, creativity and commitment of our team members and work hard to ensure that every team member has the opportunity to become their best selves.
Tearsheet’s positive, transparent and informal company culture creates a space for our team members to think outside the box and grow in knowledge and experience. Our generous compensation packages, great benefits and promotion tracks recognize and rewards our team members for their dedication and commitment.
We are always on the lookout for amazing people to bring into our team. If you’re smart, friendly and hard-working, and are looking to get out of your comfort zone and expand your potential, apply to one of our open positions and take the first step to building your future in a truly unique company.
Given our great culture and compensation & benefits packages, lots of people are interested in joining Tearsheet’s team. We are therefore looking for the very best — amazing individuals who believe they have what it takes to excel in our great company and in these interesting and fulfilling positions and make a huge difference to Tearsheet and to themselves.
If you’re awesome and think you have what it takes, click here to apply!
Looking forward to hearing from you!