Tearsheet’s TPOP Guide 2022
- Tearsheet hosted its first TPOP Conference to deeply discuss and network around the top payments trends, companies, and products.
- Tearsheet’s TPOP Guide 2022 highlights the challenges and opportunities ahead as we move into the next generation of payments.
Tearsheet’s inaugural Power of Payments Conference is now in the books. Senior decision-makers at leading payments firms like Visa, Square, Amex, Wise, Goldman Sachs, Citi, and more gathered in New York City this September to talk about the challenges and opportunities ahead for the industry.
T-POP's keynotes included chats from Goldman Sachs’ Luc Teboul (embedded payments), Wise’s Roshni Joshi (evolution of cross-border payments), Visa’s Darren Parslow (current trends in B2B), Amex’s Mohammed Badi (the role of networks), Citi’s Anupam Sinha (intersection of commerce and treasury), Quavo’s Brittany Usher (automation overcoming human capital volatility), Square’s Anusha Ramanujam (embedding financial services into payments), and Marqeta’s Shannon Johnson (modern payments and flexibility to FIs).
Download Tearsheet’s TPOP Guide 2022 to learn about:
- The companies, technologies, and products changing the payments landscape
- The challenges and opportunities ahead as we move into the next generation of payments
- TPOP Award winners, recognized as the most innovative payments, best card, BNPL, payments app, technology provider, corporate spend product, cross-border payments offering, and fiat/crypto offering.