Targeting fast growing SMBs, Visa launches new card portfolio
- Research shows SMBs are underserved by their current card providers.
- Visa has launched a new card targeting high-spending SMBs.
Visa Infinite Business will provide high-spend SMBs in the U.S. with benefits to support the modern small business owner and its employees as they pay and get paid.
- At launch, Visa Infinite Business will be offered as two distinct products: Infinite B2B, for everyday business spending and Infinite Preferred, specifically developed to address high travel spend for the over 60 percent of SMBs who travel at least once a month.
- Visa Infinite Business offers growth-oriented SMBs higher credit lines, travel protection, extended warranty, and accounting software integration.
In addition to new products, over the past year, Visa has been ramping its servicing of SMBs in the US and around the world.
- Partnerships with leading fintech firms include Intuit, Kabbage, Oracle NetSuite, PayPal, and Wave.
- Visa also spearheads various initiatives targeting SMBs including, She’s Next, Empowered by Visa (a global initiative to support entrepreneurial women), The Visa Back to Business Project (supports SMBs following natural disasters with a tool that enables consumers to locate and support affected SMBs) and The Visa Everywhere Initiative (a global startup challenge that has reached 75 countries, raised over $2.5 billion in funding with more than 221 finalists since 2015).
“With Visa Infinite Business, we have developed an all-encompassing offering that empowers and rewards small business owners for pursuing their passion,” said David Simon, senior vice president, global head of small business and medium enterprises, Visa. “We aim to provide small business owners with peace of mind and value that keeps their businesses secure, competitive—and ultimately, drives growth.”