Branch, the challenger bank that partners with employers, now offers Domino's employees faster payment options and financial wellness tools.
What's happening: Branch signed an integration agreement with Servant Systems, the software developer for the system Domino's franchises use for payroll and other store information.
- Current store payment systems demand large quantities of cash on-site, which can lead to higher levels of theft, loss, and administrative time.
- With Branch, Domino’s franchise owners can instantly pay employees wages, tips, and mileage onto the Branch digital wallet and debit card, without requiring pre-funding, cash reserves, or changes to payroll.
- Along with faster payment options, franchises can also provide employees financial wellness offerings including fee-free checking accounts, an overview of projected earnings, and budgeting tools.
- Branch is the first same-day payment provider to be integrated directly into PULSE, Domino’s franchise office system.
“Domino’s has become synonymous with fast, reliable delivery, thanks to their dedicated employees and innovative tools like PULSE,” said Branch CEO Atif Siddiqi.
Retail fintech: Retail franchises are increasingly adopting fintech solutions. Subway, the largest restaurant chain, turned to Adyen earlier this year to upgrade its payment experience.
- Subway wants its payments experience to cater to evolving shopper behavior in-store, online, and via mobile through the Subway app.
- McDonald’s signed a partnership with Adyen for its payment platform globally, beginning in the UK.