Make it rain: Money pours into UK fintech
- UK fintech companies are raising significant amounts of capital.
- This money frequently funds international expansion.
This content is available exclusively to Tearsheet Outlier members.
Missing out? Subscribe today and you’ll receive unlimited access to all Tearsheet content, original research, exclusive webinars and events, member-only newsletters from Tearsheet editors and reporters and much more.Join Outlier now — $79/mo
Already an Outlier member? Sign in to your account.
- Say uses technology to help investors understand what they own and participate in ownership.
- The company gave Tesla investors with just a few shares the ability to participate in a recent earnings call.
- Both TradingView and TradeIt serve large audiences of millennial active investors.
- The combined entity is an example of the distributed financial networks of the future.
- Stash's popular investing app will offer cash-back on spending in the form of stock.
- Stock-Back will automatically build portfolios of the companies where customers spend money.
How the Accion Venture Lab’s Vikas Raj invests in the next generation of inclusive financial services firms
- Accion Venture Lab is a seed-stage investor in startups focused on financial inclusion.
- Vikas Raj joins us on the podcast to discuss the firm's mandate and portfolio.
Citi Ventures’ Arvind Purushotham: ‘What happened in marketplace lending has migrated to all financial services’
- Arvind has spent over 20 years in venture investing.
- As head of Citi's venture group, he's looking for good investments that can support Citi's innovation efforts.