Introducing Tearsheet’s (new, improved, and online) DataDay 2020 Conference
- Tearsheet's newest conference DataDay is three days of exploration of data ecosystems powering modern finance.
- Top data firms like Fiserv, MX, Plaid, Finicity, Envestnet I Yodlee, and more discuss the most important themes in today's market.
What: Tearsheet's DataDay Conference is the premiere conference in the financial services industry that focuses on financial data, the ecosystems currently being build by data aggregators, and alternative sources of data used for financial decisioning. As apps and institutions further integrate, data and data sharing have become the building blocks of modern finance.
Join as at the inaugural DataDay Conference to learn about latest trends in the industry, growth challenges and opportunities for new and existing players, and meet some of the top professionals making it all happen.
Where: Online. We've moved DataDay online from our New York venue to ensure everyone who wants to attend can.
When: June 2 - 4 online
Cost: $189 or DataDay 2020 is free for members of Tearsheet's Outlier membership program. Outlier provides subscriber-only content, free events (like this one), weekly briefings on important topics delivered by industry experts, access to Tearsheet research, and more. You can apply for Outlier here.
Who's speaking: We've assembled an A-list of speakers from all of the top players in the emerging data industry.
- Fiserv's Paul Diegelman, vp of electronic payments and aggregation
- Envestnet I Yodlee's head of product, Brandon Rembe
- MX co-founder and CTO Brandon Dewitt
- Finicity's svp of product & strategic programs, Lisa Kimball
- Plaid's product lead and co-founder of Quovo, Niko Karvounis
- P72's West Coast fintech lead, Adam Carson
- Wells Fargo's Anthony Burton, manager digital data APIs
- Flybit's founder and CEO Hossein Rahnama
- Stash's Sudev Balakrishnan, chief product officer
- Financial Data Exchange's Don Cardinal, managing director
Sponsors: We're proud to have Fiserv and MX sponsoring this inaugural event.
Venue Sponsor: Even though the conference has been moved online, we'd still like to thank Rise NYC for supporting the event.
Past attendees: Tearsheet events have been attended by the leaders of financial services and fintech.
How to sign up: It takes just a minute to register to attend Tearsheet's DataDay2020. Register here