- Banks and the executives who run them are facing challenges on a variety of fronts.
- We asked attendees to last week's The Big Bank Theory Conference in NYC what their 3 biggest challenges are today. These are their responses.
Tearsheet Editors | June 09, 2023
- Screen scraping is experiencing increased scrutiny from regulators and competition from API-based solutions. The practice may finally be on its way out.
- But what would an API-based data sharing environment look like? How will the transition away screen scraping occur and would it be fair to all institutions?
Rabab Ahsan | June 09, 2023
- Money laundering in the US makes up 15% to 35% of all money laundering in the world.
- Spending more time investigating financial crimes comes at a cost, yet most organizations are reporting increased timeframes. The criminals however are getting faster meanwhile.
Rabab Ahsan | June 08, 2023
- The Venmo Teen Account is wired into the existing Venmo account of parents to keep parents in charge.
- The custodial account also offers personalized Mastercard debit cards for its younger customers to encourage smart spending decisions from an early age.
Sara Khairi | June 07, 2023
- With RTP moving in, the choice of which payment rails to use and their cost/revenue profile matter even more.
- TabaPay's Tim Astanov joins us on the podcast to discuss payment trends, more and better choices, and how he sees monetization efforts around RTP shaping up.
Zachary Miller | June 07, 2023