- Tearsheet's Power of Payments Awards identify and acknowledge the top firms and products in the payments space.
- This year's winners include Goldman Sachs, EarnIn, TabaPay, and more.
Tearsheet Editors | June 02, 2023
, Business of Fintech
, Future of Investing
- Many small and new businesses are phasing out every year in the US. Although it can be argued that there are many reasons that may contribute to the failure of these businesses but inaccessibility to funding appears to be one of the root causes.
- Bank of America is en route to creating a new narrative. To address these stumbling blocks and shine a light on diverse fintech founders, the Wall Street bank is devising an accelerator program called ‘Bank of America Breakthrough Lab’.
Sara Khairi | June 02, 2023
- Santander Bank has tapped DailyPay to incorporate the Earned Wage Access offering into its treasury management in a move to benefit its commercial banking clients in the US.
- The EWA offering can serve as an impactful tool for bank clients, bolstering the bond between the employee and the employer as well as establishing a sound footing for their businesses. In turn, it deepens the client-bank relationship and reinforces the growth that they can achieve together.
Sara Khairi | June 01, 2023
- Gamification can be very impactful when done right. It is specifically useful in encouraging behaviors like savings and building financial literacy.
- Truist Long Game is built to encourage savings habits and financial literacy amongst its users, with the help of 9 arcade and puzzle like games as well as trivia.
Rabab Ahsan | June 01, 2023
- Gap Z, is part of a series of deep inquiry research into the opportunities and challenges for banks and other financial institutions to work with Gen Z.
- According to Gap Z, the biggest disconnect revolves around banks’ messaging towards Gen Z and the frequency of their communications.
Tearsheet Editors | May 31, 2023