- Money laundering in the US makes up 15% to 35% of all money laundering in the world.
- Spending more time investigating financial crimes comes at a cost, yet most organizations are reporting increased timeframes. The criminals however are getting faster meanwhile.
Rabab Ahsan | June 08, 2023
- The Venmo Teen Account is wired into the existing Venmo account of parents to keep parents in charge.
- The custodial account also offers personalized Mastercard debit cards for its younger customers to encourage smart spending decisions from an early age.
Sara Khairi | June 07, 2023
- With RTP moving in, the choice of which payment rails to use and their cost/revenue profile matter even more.
- TabaPay's Tim Astanov joins us on the podcast to discuss payment trends, more and better choices, and how he sees monetization efforts around RTP shaping up.
Zachary Miller | June 07, 2023
- To enable more inclusive payments for the sight impaired, Citizens has rolled out America's first touch card for its high net-worth clients.
- Touch cards are an emerging card standard designed to provide a greater sense of security, inclusivity, confidence, and independence to visually challenged consumers.
Sara Khairi | June 06, 2023
- EWS launched its digital wallet service Paze, earlier this year. But Paze is coming into a space where incumbents have become deeply embedded.
- What challenges await the new digital wallet service?
Rabab Ahsan | June 06, 2023