- SoLo Funds has become the first Black-owned financial services company to cross the 1 million customer account mark last month.
- The fintech facilitates P2P loans for consumers living on the margins of financial services. Acquiring more than 1 million users hasn’t come easy for SoLo, though.
Sara Khairi | March 29, 2023
- After an extended waiting period, Apple launched its Apple Pay Later service yesterday.
- Pay Later allows consumers to split up single purchases into 4 payments over 6 weeks.
Zachary Miller | March 29, 2023
- Often banking apps cannot be fully operated through keyboards or alternate keyboards. This bars people who are visually impaired from using these apps.
- FIs like U.S. Bank and Citi and companies like Google, have started to pay more attention to accessibility needs across their digital platforms.
Rabab Ahsan | March 28, 2023
, Member Exclusive
- Two more banks, Credit Suisse and First Republic, faced a crisis in the past week. Where does that leave banks (big and small) now?
- Block stock fell on a Hindenburg Research short-seller report alleging numerous claims against the company. The report claims that Block has allegedly inflated its user metrics and facilitated fraud.
Sara Khairi | March 27, 2023
- Fireblocks is used by banks, fintechs, and businesses around the world to manage digital assets.
- We interview CEO Michael Shaulov on the Tearsheet podcast to get his view on where the market for institutional use cases of blockchain is headed.
Zachary Miller | March 27, 2023