- Generative AI models are posing many new questions about the future of business, work and even industries like finance.
- However, advancements in the field have left much to be desired when it comes to the impact on the environment. How will the financial industry be affected by Generative AI's carbon footprint?
Rabab Ahsan | May 30, 2023
, Member Exclusive
- Morgan Stanley's James Gorman is calling it a day. “No plans to go out like Logan Roy,” the fictional CEO from HBO’s Succession, he says.
- Wise shares dropped nearly 7% Thursday after the firm announced this week that its CFO, Matt Briers will be stepping down in March 2024.
Sara Khairi | May 30, 2023
- Design can play a critical role in improving consumers' financial health when it comes to lending.
- Research by the Financial Health Network shows that areas like defaults, making payments, and borrowing the right amount can be significantly improved through behavioral design principles, to ensure customers make decisions that improve their financial well-being.
Rabab Ahsan | May 26, 2023
- The younger generation is impeded by a lack of financial education about handling finances broadly, particularly on how to properly use and build credit, shows a new survey by Bread Financial.
- As millions of new college graduates will set foot in the practical world, it could be years before they actually start leading a financially independent life.
Sara Khairi | May 26, 2023
- Fintechs are taking the lion's share of the personal loan market because of their growing presence and consumer satisfaction with them in recent years, according to a new J.D. Power study.
- While banks still hold consumers’ trust and the majority of their accounts, they’re falling behind their digital-first rivals when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Sara Khairi | May 25, 2023