DearCEO site review: Interesting IR/research model
Somewhere in the meaty space between IR, PR, and investment research falls DearCEO. The site is essentially an investor and corporate management network that allows investors to submit questions about a stock to corporate management and then provides a mechanism for management to respond.
Interesting model. Anyone using it.
- Yielders, an equity-based crowdfunding platform for real estate, is the first Shariah-compliant financial technology company to get regulatory approval in the U.K.
- The platform's user base is 35 percent non-Muslim, some of whom may be attracted to the ethical investing principles.
- Empire Startups' inaugural FinTech Week begins today in New York
- In preparation for 25 forthcoming events over four days, here's a breakdown by the numbers.
- Retailers may be looking into the future as opposed to implementing for today.
- Banks are working to get more people comfortable using mobile apps.
- Credit Karma launches a new free tax prep service into a competitive market.
- Fintech smells money in auto lending.