Associate Professor at Washington and Lee College, Scott is the author of a new book, How to Get a Job on Wall Street: Proven Ways to Find a High-Paying, High-Power Job.
In this episode of Tradestreaming Radio, we discuss:
- what financial firms are looking from job applicants
- how to slay your interviews
- why job seekers need to say on top of current economic events
- why Washington and Lee has been so successful placing graduates in Wall Street and how you can mimic the college’s success
- more reading to stay on top of your job search game