Associate Professor at Washington and Lee College, Scott is the author of a new book, How to Get a Job on Wall Street: Proven Ways to Find a High-Paying, High-Power Job.
In this episode of Tradestreaming Radio, we discuss:
- what financial firms are looking from job applicants
- how to slay your interviews
- why job seekers need to say on top of current economic events
- why Washington and Lee has been so successful placing graduates in Wall Street and how you can mimic the college’s success
- more reading to stay on top of your job search game
Listen to the FULL program
About Scott Hoover
Scott is an associate professor of finance at Washington and Lee College and helped thousands of undergraduates find their first jobs in the financial industry. He’s the author of How to Get a Job on Wall Street.