- OpenAI has partnered with Stripe to enable payments for ChatGPT Plus and DALL·E in a move to commercialize its consumer applications. In addition, Stripe has integrated OpenAI’s new GPT-4 into its products and services to improve the user experience for its customers.
- Stripe is currently exploring and experimenting with the GPT-powered model on a limited number of products to better assess its impact on its consumers and different areas of the business.
Sara Khairi | March 31, 2023
Blockchain and Crypto
- Fireblocks works with many of the largest global banks on blockchain and digital asset projects.
- We asked co-founder and CEO Michael Shaulov some questions.
Zachary Miller | March 31, 2023
- Marqeta founder and CEO Jason Gardner recently stepped down.
- Newly appointed CEO Simon Khalaf is our guest on the Tearsheet Podcast to discuss what's driving the business today.
Zachary Miller | March 30, 2023
- SoLo Funds has become the first Black-owned financial services company to cross the 1 million customer account mark last month.
- The fintech facilitates P2P loans for consumers living on the margins of financial services. Acquiring more than 1 million users hasn’t come easy for SoLo, though.
Sara Khairi | March 29, 2023
- After an extended waiting period, Apple launched its Apple Pay Later service yesterday.
- Pay Later allows consumers to split up single purchases into 4 payments over 6 weeks.
Zachary Miller | March 29, 2023