[podcast] Stockpile’s Avi Lele hopes to get investors excited about stocks again
In a world of roboadvisors, index funds, and algo trading, investors have learned to cut costs and simplify their investing. In some markets, over 90% of all trading is done by machines and we know markets are moved by large indices, not retail investors
It’s fair to say that we’ve lost that connection between an individual investor and the company behind a stock he or she owns. We may lack the connection but it’s also hard to come by the magic moment when an investor falls in love with a company and goes out to buy the stock to show his allegiance and affiliation.
Founder and CEO of Stockpile, Avi Lele joins us to talk about what it took to build a fractional share brokerage and how doing the small things right has positioned his company to just close a $15M investment round and launch in a big way.
Listen to the FULL episode
In this podcast, you’ll hear about the following:
- Stockpile’s retail product and distribution strategy
- How gift cards for stock works
- How Stockpile is combining physical and virtual distribution strategies
- How education plays a major role in investing discovery
- The challenges and opportunities in building a fractional brokerage
- Stockpile (website)
EVEN MORE RESOURCES