In today’s digital age, consumers have come to expect simple experiences that are convenient, easy to use and happen rapidly. These expectations are exerting more and more pressure on the financial services industry than ever before.
This webinar will discuss the impact consumer-permissioned data is having on financial services and how it can enable data-driven solutions, while also improving the customer experience.
Digitization is transforming financial services, with customer expectations evolving. Understanding consumer-permissioned data will be one key to continued innovation.
When: Thursday, March 21st 2019 – 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Trends that are impacting the customer experience
- What is consumer-permissioned data and how can it be used
- How empowered consumers have more control now than ever before
- How permissioned data can enhance financial inclusion and provide greater decisioning accuracy
Join us to learn how innovation-driven businesses are providing richer experiences to their prospects and customers using consumer-permissioned data.
We’ll be joined by Finicity’s Lisa Kimball, vp of strategic partnerships
- At Finicity, Lisa works with customers, partners, and industry innovators to advance the use of and creative thought around consumer-permissioned financial data.
- Lisa and her team are creating next gen customer experiences to streamline lending processes, expand credit access, and improve consumer financial awareness.
- Lisa leverages broad expertise in strategic planning, business transformation, program management, bank operations and finance gained during the past 15 years in financial services.