Tearsheet is a leading media company obsessively focused on the impact technology has on the financial services and fintech industries.
Avidly read by leaders in top financial institutions, fintechs and technology companies in the US and around the world, Tearsheet brings a fresh perspective on the trends and events shaping the converging worlds of finance, retail, data and technology.
Openness, empowerment and the nurturing of personal and professional growth are core values at Tearsheet. We celebrate the passion, creativity and commitment of our team members and work hard to ensure that every team member has the opportunity to become their best selves.
“I love working at Tearsheet! It’s so caring, empowering and growth-oriented here.”
Mubashir Jamil, Awards Program Coordinator
Tearsheet’s positive, transparent and informal company culture creates a space for our team members to think outside the box and grow in knowledge and experience. Our compensation packages, great benefits and promotion tracks recognize and reward our team members for their dedication and commitment.
“I’m constantly being given new and interesting responsibilities. I’ve grown so much at Tearsheet, the sky’s the limit!”
Zujaja Baig, Program Coordinator
We are always on the lookout for amazing people to bring into our team. If you’re smart, friendly and hard-working, and are looking to get out of your comfort zone and expand your potential, apply to one of our open positions and take the first step to building your future in a truly unique company.
ASSISTANT SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Assistant Sales & Marketing Coordinator assists our Sales & Marketing Department in all aspects of our sales and marketing efforts
This Assistant Sales & Marketing Coordinator position (which for top recent university grads is called an Assistant Sales & Marketing Associate) is full-time and offered on an independent contractor basis.
The Assistant Sales & Marketing Coordinator reports to our CEO.
Mentored by the CEO, the Assistant Sales & Marketing Coordinator assists in managing all aspects of our sales and marketing programs, including imagining, planning, organizing, and implementing all activities necessary for our sales and marketing programs to succeed. Being part of the larger Tearsheet team also means carrying out other important operational duties needed by the company.
We give a lot of responsibility to our Program Coordinators, so being successful entails dedication and creative solution-finding, and being well organized and detail-oriented.
Tearsheet’s team members, subscribers and sponsors are men and women from all walks of life and nationalities, orientations, and faiths. Therefore, successful Program Coordinators must thrive working with a diverse group of people from around the globe.
Program Coordinators constantly communicate by email and videoconferencing with our US-based prospects, advertisers, subscribers and partners, so excellent communication skills in English are essential.
Given our great culture and compensation & benefits packages, lots of people are interested in joining Tearsheet’s team. We are therefore looking for the very best — amazing individuals who believe they have what it takes to excel in our great company and in these interesting and fulfilling positions and make a huge difference to Tearsheet and to themselves.
If you’re awesome and think you have what it takes, read on and apply!
- Work with the CEO to plan, coordination, execute and manage all sales and marketing-related activities
- Communicate with our prospects, customers, and audiences directly and through social media
- Schedule Zoom meetings and maintain agendas
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Implement and utilize relevant software technology solutions
- Build and nurture good relationships with Tearsheet team members and external parties
- Smart, tech-savvy, responsible, fast learning, hard-working, eager to grow personally and professionally – a must
- Strong work ethic, honesty, friendliness, self-starter and strong team player – a must
- Open-mindedness – a must
- Interest in working with diverse multi-cultural/multinational team – a must
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills – a must
- Detail-oriented and efficient – a must
- Communication skills: Near-native level & accented English: speaking, reading, writing – a must
- BSc/BA – a must, in business, marketing or relevant field – a plus, MBA or equivalent – a plus
- Ability to work remotely and independently – a must
- Good work environment including personal computer with video conferencing capability, mobile, good internet connection – a must
- Coordinators will have at least 3+ years of professional experience in a related position
- Associates recent university grads with less than 3 years experience but excellent extracurricular and/or intern experience
Engagement Structure, Compensation, and Benefits
- This position is as a full-time independent contractor
- 30,000-35,000 PKR monthly starting comp based on experience for three month trial period
- 35,000-40,000 PKR (ie 5k PKR more than starting salary) after successful trial period
- Generous paid holidays, vacation days
- Bi-annual success-based bonuses
- Bi-annual company fun days, Bi-annual holiday gifts, monthly virtual happy hours
- An amazing work environment that nurtures personal and professional growth
- A world-class company to build your career
Workdays and hours
- Monday – Friday
- Timezone: Pakistan Time
- This is not an hourly job, but in general our team members work around 45-50 hours a week, with breaks for meals.
- We strongly believe in fostering great life balance, and while these positions do require hours that overlap with US hours, there is some flexibility in setting your own hours, for example, 8 AM-12PM and 3PM-8PM, etc, depending on your personal schedule requirements and the requirements of the job.
Click here to apply for this position.
Looking forward to hearing from you!