Galileo founder and CEO Clay Wilkes will be speaking at Tearsheet’s Resilience Conference July 21-23 about launching a banking product during a time of great uncertainty.
What’s the big deal: Instant reduces the cost and time to market for U.S. businesses to launch debit card programs.
- U.S. businesses pay millions of 1099 workers
- Instant makes it easier for businesses to launch a card and digital banking solutions without fully legging in to the payment business
- In November 2019, Instant launched in beta mode.
- Instant had a waiting list of over 100 businesses.
- In a conversation with Tearsheet last week, Galileo founder and CEO Clay Wilkes told editor Zack Miller that the firm had 450 inbound inquiries into the Instant program and could launch a card in 23 minutes.
This content is available exclusively to Tearsheet Outlier members.
Missing out? Subscribe today and you’ll receive unlimited access to all Tearsheet content, original research, exclusive webinars and events, member-only newsletters from Tearsheet editors and reporters and much more. Join Outlier now — $59/mo Already an Outlier member? Sign in to your account