- Bank of America gets recertified by J.D. Power for outstanding client satisfaction with customer financial health support.
- How does the bank conceptualize financial health and what segments need the most help building economic downturn?
Rabab Ahsan | March 21, 2023
Business of Fintech
- Fintech Meetup was founded by some of the same people that developed Money 20/20.
- Launched online during the pandemic, this year's show is live and in Las Vegas this week.
Zachary Miller | March 21, 2023
, Member Exclusive
- MoneyLion's Q4 2022 results show a profitable December -- however, the firm saw net losses for the quarter and year.
- Opportun reported its fourth quarter 2022 results on Monday. In the revenue line, the company reported $261.9 million, missing estimates by $1.1 million.
Sara Khairi | March 20, 2023
- With SVB’s downfall, multiple companies need to find a solution for their funds that can insure a lot more money than the FDIC limit.
- Sweep networks help depositors break their funds into chunks that can be insured, and help companies place them across partner banks. How does this help and is it foolproof?
Rabab Ahsan | March 20, 2023
- Orum provides an API for payouts.
- Founder and CEO Stephany Kirkpatrick joins the Tearsheet Podcast to discuss payments trends and the future of payouts.
Zachary Miller | March 17, 2023