Introducing Outlier, Tearsheet’s membership program (for those serious about digital finance)
- Tearsheet is opening up its new membership program.
- Outlier enables people serious about digital finance to go deeper.
I’m proud to present Tearsheet's new membership program, Outlier. Like the name implies, it’s intended for those of us pushing the envelope of digital finance.
Tearsheet’s Outlier membership isn’t about putting our content behind a paywall -- it’s about providing more great content, opportunities, community, and value to you if you want to go deeper.
Here’s what you’ll get with an Outlier membership:
- Daily newsletter and podcast: what you need to know today about the trends and news impacting financial services and fintech
- Subscriber-only articles: go deeper with our analysis and scope. You can access these on the Tearsheet website if you’re logged in to your account
- Deep industry reports: Access cutting edge research like the one we published recently on Data Aggregation. Coming up soon: Banking as a Service, chatbots, and money transfer, and more
- Case studies: We’ll explore leading FIs and fintechs and take you behind the scenes to see the problems they’re solving, the products they’re creating, and the customers they’re servicing
- Data Snacks: We’ll publish data visualization and more data-driven stories to help you size up markets, build business cases, and develop new products
- Fintech Blocks: Like BuiltWith for finance, find out what financial institutions are using for their core, mobile, onboarding, etc technologies
- (Limited yet Awesome) community: Join us for magical moments from the community -- few of us have time for general community participation. We’ve got well-designed opportunities to connect and interact with some of the top finance and fintech pros globally. For now, we’re calling this HighFrequencyNetworking.
We’ll continue to publish the same valuable content, interviews, newsletters and podcasts that you’ve come to enjoy from Tearsheet.
But if you do want to drill down and are serious about the future of finance, you’ll want to sign up for Outlier.