Guide: Six Trends for Embedded Finance
- The nature of the financial institution is changing, and as banking evolves, so do the platforms that support it
- In this guide, we’ve examined the various ways Embedded Finance is changing banking, lending, payments, and where finance is headed into the future -- broken down to the six most important trends of 2021, going into 2022
Embedded Finance extends banking products outside the four walls of a bank and into user experiences within industries like transportation, technology, retail, accounting, and small business software — turning every app, software, retailer, and business into a bank. With the uptake of Embedded Finance, consumers are showing that they want to bank with the brands they love.
In the effort of making financial experiences smooth and invisible to the end user, Embedded Finance brings together financial institutions, technology players, and other firms from industries outside of finance adopting financial services. It isn’t about banks versus. non-banks — it’s about collaboration and tapping into the best each player in the ecosystem can offer.
In this guide, we’ve examined the various ways Embedded Finance is changing banking, lending, payments, and where finance is headed into the future.
Download the guide to read about the six most important trends of 2021, going into 2022:
- Employment data
- Big Tech
- Banking niche communities
- Moving from debit to credit
- An SMB renaissance
- The mainstreaming of crypto