Access all the sessions from Tearsheet’s Resilience Conference 2020
- Tearsheet's Resilience Conference explored what top financial services firms are doing to navigate the crisis.
- Access all the videos from sessions by top leaders at Goldman Sachs, Intuit, Marqeta, Fifth Third, Galileo and more
On June 21-23, Tearsheet hosted the inaugural Resilience Conference.
Sponsored by Tearsheet’s Outlier Membership program, the Resilience Conference is the premiere conference in the financial services industry for senior leaders at top firms to discuss candidly what they are doing to remain relevant and thrive in this challenging environment. The Resilience Conference seeks to recognize companies that have found the best ways of overcoming adversity, pivoting quickly and resiliently in the face of unprecedented challenges.
Hear incredible insights from:
- Tearsheet’s founder & editor in chief on the state of the industry
- Goldman Sachs’ global head of the consumer business on the future of banking
- JPMorgan’s executive director, TS Innovation and fintech engagement lead on how to prepare customers for a new normal
- RBC’s global head of client, banking and digital channels technology on communicating priorities and getting talent aligned
- Marqeta’s CRO on building a recovery and continuity plan for customers
- Radius Bank’s CEO on putting customers first on the road to recovery
- Fifth Third’s svp, head of fintech on what it means to be ‘essential’
- Intuit’s business head at QuickBooks Capital on the power of being on a mission
- LendUp’s CEO on creating a blueprint for organizational resiliency
- Outlier OpinionMaker Panel with PR industry experts from William Mills, Fletcher Group, Archie Group
- Galileo’s CEO on designing products for a new future
- Dave’s CEO on leading with values
- Spectorgroup’s principal on rethinking and redesigning the bank branch in the COVID-19 era
- Outlier OpinionMaker Panel with industry experts from Mantl, Tribal Credit, Akoya