Taulli is a prolific author and his new book, All About Commodities is a solid overview of how investors approach putting their money in things like precious metals, agriculture, and energy.
While the book is quite broad in its coverage of commodities, Tom and I specifically discuss gold — it’s top of mind for many investors and I wanted to learn more.
- what’s the appeal of investing in gold
- why institutions are putting more money in commodities
- why it’s hard to get the real story on gold
- how investors can play rising gold prices
- where to learn more about the gold industry