Last week’s episode featured Vince Passione from LendKey — an innovative company turning offline lenders into online ones. In the rush to digital, we’re seeing pureplay fintech startups attempting their best to disrupt the industry.
Others take a different tack — they empower the existing banking, investing, payment providers to compete better with the tools and technologies their current and future clients are asking for.
Our guest on this week’s podcast is Stephane Dubois of Xignite. His firm empowers both old and new players with API feeds of financial market data. Most of the online investment platforms, from Wealthfront to Motif to Robinhood, are clients. And so are BlackRock and Charles Schwab.
A pioneer in the amazing things happening in fintech today, Stephane joins me on a recent trip to Jerusalem for a conversation about the future of investing, how investing technology and tools have changed over the past 10 years and how he thinks they’ll continue to change in the future.
Listen to the FULL interview
In this podcast, you’ll hear about the following:
- Xignite’s founder, Stephane Dubois and his pioneering stock market API data over 10 years ago
- How the fintech market and trends have changed over the past 10 years
- How to sell into top online investment firms like BlackRock, Charles Schwab, Wealthfront, and Robinhood
- The demands top players place on data providers in today’s market
- Where Stephane thinks fintech is headed in the near future
THIS WEEK’S SPONSOR
This week’s episode of the Tradestreaming Podcast was sponsored by Collective2 — automated trading for humans.
Choose one of the thousands of automated trading strategies at Collective2, and trade it in your brokerage account.
To learn more, go to www.collective2.com/tradestreaming and as a Tradestreaming listener, you will get $55 off the first strategy you publish to Collective2.
- Xignite (website)
EVEN MORE RESOURCES