Steve Wallman’s Foliofn has been a pioneer in the online brokerage industry.
Founded 12 years ago, Folio has built a very strong following for its innovative service and ease-of-use. Folio also does a ton of work with professional investment advisors and their clients.
Steve joins us on Tradestreaming Radio to discuss how his stint as commissioner at the SEC provided the impetus behind founding Folio and where he believes investing is headed in the future.
Listen to the FULL interview
Continue reading “Making investing smart and easy — with Foliofn’s Steve Wallman”
E*Trade announced the launch of a mobile application — the E*Trade Mobile Pro for Android.
E*Trade account holders can
- View real-time streaming stock and options quotes
- Access real-time news and information
- Trade stocks during regular market and extended hours sessions
- View orders, alerts, news, charts, watchlists, and portfolios
- View a “Complete View” of all E*TRADE brokerage and bank accounts
This app launch for Android rounds out E*Trade’s mobile applications which include products for iPhone and Blackberry. As of November 2010, customers have moved close to $1billion dollars via E*TRADE Mobile Pro since its launch.Like E*Trade, the brokers seem to be focused on continuing to push out offerings for mobile.