If last week’s terrible market has gotten you jittery, check out this episode of Tradestreaming Radio with Amy Cortese.
Amy is a best-selling journalist and author of Locavesting: The Revolution of Local Investing and How to Profit From It, a book all about the potential in investing local, why it’s good for small businesses, neighborhoods and investors and the new platforms enabling investors and local businesses to transact.
She joins us to discuss:
- how investors are tapping into local opportunities and profiting
- why many investors are adopting the “slow money” model
- how some local businesses scale globally and how investors can ride their successes
- crowdfunding’s potential for businesses and investors
- which local investing platforms are really taking off
- the future of investing locally Continue reading “Beyond the stock market, local investing — with Amy Cortese”