The Millionaire Teacher: How to begin saving and building wealth – with Andrew Hallam
Andrew Hallam is an awesome teacher.
He’s also a self-made millionaire, having built his nest-egg off of basic, core tenets of sound finance AND a teacher’s salary.
In this episode of Tradestreaming Radio, the author of Millionaire Teacher: 9 Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School shares with us:
- where the biggest opportunities are in saving money
- how the rich (and super rich) spend and why we should mimic their habits
- how incentives in the financial industry can really work against investors
- how he built a low-turnover portfolio into a wealth-building platform
- where most investors go wrong and don’t succeed financially
Continue reading “The Millionaire Teacher: How to begin saving and building wealth – with Andrew Hallam”