Download Tearsheet’s Buyers Guide to Banking as a Service 2022
- With the advent of Banking as a Service, any company can become a bank by integrating banking products into their existing offerings.
- Tearsheet's guide helps decision makers at fintechs and top brands choose the right BaaS partner to grow their business.
The nature of the financial institution is changing. Banking as a Service turns every app, software, retailer and business into a bank. And people are responding in kind — with the uptake of BaaS, consumers are showing that they want to bank with the brands they love.
It isn’t about banks vs. non-banks — Banking as a Service is about collaboration and tapping into the best of each player -- banks, fintechs, BaaS platforms, and brands -- can offer.
Tearsheet’s BaaS Guide brings brings together financial institutions, technology players, and other firms from industries outside of finance that are adopting financial services.
Tearsheet's guide helps decision makers at fintechs and top brands choose the right BaaS partner to grow their business. It can also help banks decide how to participate in this exciting evolving ecosystem.
Download the 2022 Banking as a Service Buyers Guide
Who is this guide for?
- Non-financial brands looking to create financial experiences for their customers
- Anyone generally interested in the space
What will you learn?
- What is BaaS and why it's becoming more important
- An understanding of the embedded finance ecosystem
- The key decision that go in choosing the right BaaS partner
- An analysis of the competitor landscape – profiles for leading BaaS companies