The 2022 guide to financial marketing, branding, and user acquisition
- Last month we wrapped up Acquire Conference 2022 – our guide recaps what the top fintech and financial services firms are doing to grow their businesses.
- Download now to read about what’s next for branding and marketing from the industry’s decision-makers.
Growth is the name of the game. As incumbents position themselves to become more accessible to today’s customers, maturing fintech firms are moving beyond pure customer acquisition and into building lasting brands, leaving financial services and fintech firms fighting for new customers.
With this backdrop, Tearsheet held its second annual Acquire Conference 2022. We brought together the top banks and payment companies to discuss the attributes of successful branding, marketing, product, and customer service in today’s market. We heard from executives at Mastercard, Affirm, Betterment, Acorns, Stash, Strawberry Frog, and more.
Closing the conference with Acquire Awards, we awarded and celebrated Yotta, Current, Zelle, Lili, Publicis Sapient, Novo, Wachsman, and recognized a dozen other honorable mentions.
Download the guide to read about what’s next for marketing from the top marketers in our industry:
- Why clarity, consistency and cohesion deliver breakthrough brand creative
- Supporting customer relationships with their finances
- Brand and acquisition working together
- Honing the educational sale
- The inclusive brand allowing companies to extend more easily into new products
- Evolving loyalty programs emphasizing incentives that stand out
- Growth and comms in a memestock era
- And more…