Join Tearsheet’s upcoming briefing for PR and marketing professionals
- Tearsheet has a lot of plans for the first half of 2022, from organic opportunities to paid programs.
- PR and marketing professionals are invited to community webinar to learn about the different ways to work with Tearsheet.
2022 will be a really interesting year for financial services and fintech.
Join us for a community webinar Wednesday, December 1 from 1 PM to 2 PM ET to learn about Tearsheet’s editorial and programming plans for the year.
From Editor-in-Chief Zack Miller, you’ll hear about:
- Tearsheet’s organic opportunities to cover your company
- Tearsheet’s editorial calendar: what and when we’ll be publishing
- What types of stories and trends Tearsheet will be reporting on
- How to successfully pitch a story to a Tearsheet reporter
From Co-CEO Aaron Singer, you’ll hear about:
- Tearsheet’s programs designed to help fintech firms and vendors grow
- The calendar for Tearsheet’s events and awards programs and the opportunities to participate to amplify your firm’s or clients’ messaging
- Tearsheet’s custom studio and capabilities around creating and distributing content for your firm or clients
- Paid opportunities around promoting your company to the Tearsheet community
It’s a free webinar and targeted to marketing, communication, and PR leaders within their companies in addition to PR professionals representing financial services and fintech clients.