As COVID-19 spread around the world, financial institutions were forced to shutter branches, transition employees to work from home, and find new ways to transact and communicate with their customers. Traditional financial institutions needed to accelerate digital transformation projects from a timeline of years to just a few weeks. Upstart fintechs seized an opportunity to service the growing need for virtual services while simultaneously contending with a more challenging fundraising landscape.
Tearsheet’s Resilience Conference goes hand in hand with our inaugural Resilience Awards, designed to celebrate the top firms in our industry leading the way forward through these chaotic times.
At Tearsheet’s Resilience Conference July 21-23, we’ll bring together senior leaders from banks, credit unions, lenders, and payments firms for a candid discussion about what the top firms are doing to remain relevant and thrive in this challenging environment. The Resilience Conference seeks to recognize companies that have found the best ways of overcoming adversity, pivoting quickly and resiliently in the face of unprecedented challenges.
Join us for three days of insights and new connections with an influential group of decision makers.
The Resilience Conference has a star lineup of speakers including industry leaders:
- Andrea Brimmer, Head of Marketing/PR, Ally Bank
- Steven Schnall, CEO, Quontic Bank
- David Rusenko, Head of Ecommerce, Square
- Luke Voiles, Business Head at QuickBooks Capital, Intuit
- Ron Oliveira, US CEO, Revolut
- Mike Bulter, CEO, Radius Bank
- Omri Dahan, CRO, Marqeta
- Clay Wilkes, CEO, Galileo
- Ben Hoffman, SVP, Head of Fintech, Fifth Third Bank
The Resilience Conference is designed with the following types of professionals in mind:
- professionals in incumbent firms influencing digital transformation
- digital finance entrepreneurs
- product managers
- strategy professionals
- biz dev
- management and technology consultants
- investors (venture and private equity)
Early bird tickets are on sale until July 15th. The Resilience Conference is free for Tearsheet’s Outlier Members.
P.S. We have a couple speaking slots still open and a limited number of sponsorship opportunities. If you’re interested, please contact our team at [email protected]