Introducing Tearsheet’s Acquire Conference
- The shift to digital has rearranged the marketing chessboard for today's top financial services and fintech firms.
- At Tearsheet's inaugural Acquire Conference, we'll hear from the leaders driving growth of modern financial brands.
Financial services and fintech firms are fighting for new customers. The pandemic has accelerated the move to digital and that means more competition for brands to acquire new customers and to retain their existing ones.
Incumbents and new players are fighting for customers and growth is the name of the game for seasoned professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors. Marketing will only intensify in 2021.
Tearsheet's Acquire Conference brings together the top financial services companies to discuss the attributes of successful branding, marketing, product, and customer service in today's market.
Join us for two days of insights and new connections with an influential group of decision-makers.
Hear from the following speakers:
- Elisabeth Job Kozack, Managing Director of Consumer Lending, Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Adam Hadi, VP of Marketing, Current
- Halle Hutchison, Chief Brand Officer, Varo Money
- CJ MacDonald, Founder & CEO, Step
- Melissa Lowry, VP of Marketing & Branding, Zelle
- Tui Allen, Senior Product Lead for Banking, Shopify
- Bill Davaris, CMO, MoneyLion
- Sara Tresch, SVP of Digital Transformation & User Experience, Charles Schwab
- Jill Cress, VP Consumer Marketing, Paypal
- Lauren Weinberg, Global Head of Marketing, Square
- Patrick Stal, VP of Global Marketing, N26
- Anthony Schrauth, VP of Product,Tally
- And more great speakers on the way...