Introducing LendX, Tearsheet’s series of insider talks on lending, credit, and data
- Tearsheet's inaugural LendX Talks will explore the convergence between lending, credit, and data.
- Register for free now to secure your place in the most important conversations around lending today.
Tearsheet's inaugural LendX Talks will explore the convergence between lending, credit, and data. It's at this intersection that borrowers get more personalized offers and experiences while lenders get better conversions without taking on more risk -- better, deeper, and broader data underpins this whole ecosystem.
Join us virtually in September 2023 where senior-level execs from the industry will delve deeper into the future of lending and explore new opportunities for growth and innovation in the field given the current macroeconomic challenges
Our speakers include:
- Yaakov Erlichman, Head of Capital and Small Business Risk at Stripe
- Rodrigo Suarez, Chief Banking and Innovation Officer, Piermont Bank
- Lena Vann, SVP, Head of Real Estate Secured Lending Product and Risk Management: TD Bank
- Stephanie Dunn, Head of SBA Lending, Grasshopper Bank
- Renaud Laplanche, Co-Founder and CEO, Upgrade
- Rishi Kapadia, Product Manager, Akoya
Sponsored by Akoya.