Embedded 2021: The Guide to Embedded Finance
- In November 2021, Tearsheet hosted its inaugural The Big Bank Theory Conference.
- Download our Embedded Guide, focused on the top trends and companies in the embedded finance space.
Embedded finance extends banking services and products outside the four walls of a bank. With APIs, brands can connect to banking services within their software and apps, delivering financial services where it's most needed.
Tearsheet’s The Big Bank Theory Conference, held November 2021, combined our Challengers Conference with our Embedded Conference. The three day event explored the future of financial services, the changing role of the bank, and new brands moving into the space to service their customers’ financial needs.
Tearsheet's Embedded Conference Guide 2021 is sponsored by Zest.
The Embedded portion of The Big Bank Theory Conference explored the following trends: Embedded experiences take banking to another level, embedded platforms are working to differentiate themselves, and getting embedded right is about relationships.
Tearsheet's Embedded Conference 2021 Guide includes:
- Note from Tearsheet's editor in chief, Zack Miller
- Summary of the Embedded portion of The Big Bank Theory 2021
- Insights from conference speakers Green Dot, Cross River, Q2, Synctera, Treasury Prime, and Railsbank
- All the winners and honorable mentions of Tearsheet's Embedded Awards 2021
… and so much more. Read the full guide.