Download Tearsheet’s Guide to the Best in User Acquisition, Branding, and Marketing in Financial Services
- Incumbent financial institutions and fintechs are competing for many of the same customers.
- Tearsheet turned to top marketers, branders, and experts in user acquisition to see what techniques, strategies, and channels are working.
Financial services and fintech firms are fighting for new customers. The pandemic has accelerated the move to digital and that means more competition for brands to acquire new customers and to retain their existing ones.
Incumbents and new players are fighting for customers and growth is the name of the game for seasoned professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors. Marketing will only intensify in 2021.
Tearsheet’s Guide brings together what the top banks and challenger banks, payments firms, and fintech companies are doing to succeed in branding, marketing, product, and customer service in today’s market.
Learn best practices from executives at firms like Square, PayPal, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Current, Step, Charles Schwab, Zelle, Shopify, MoneyLion, N26, Varo Money, Stash, Kabbage, and Tally.
Tearsheet’s Guide to the Best in User Acquisition, Branding, and Marketing in Financial Services explores:
- How the market for new B2B and B2C financial services customers is changing
- The strategies and techniques top firms are using to bring in new prospects and work them through the funnel/pipeline
- The marketing channels that are working for banks to identify new prospects and onboard them
- The relationship between product and marketing and the feedback loop that powers innovation
- How customer service and success teams are working their ways up the value chain to help top firms grow