Download Tearsheet’s 2020 Challengers Guide
- Challenger banks are changing the types of products, UX, and the value proposition in banking.
- Tearsheet's 2020 Challengers Guide offers insight and experience from leaders at challenger and incumbent banks.
The entire banking ecosystem has been upended and transformed over the past few years, and COVID-19 has accelerated that process by leaps and bounds.
In September, Tearsheet's Challengers Conference brought together senior leaders from banks, credit unions, challenger banks, payments firms, and firms outside of banking for a candid discussion about what the top firms are doing with products and services, strategy, talent, and customer acquisition to thrive in today's unprecedented environment.
We compiled the best of their thinking, experience and advice into Tearsheet's new Challengers Guide, recognizing companies and professionals that are forging ahead with new services and products to help customers save, move, and borrow money in the modern era.
Tearsheet's 2020 Challengers Guide explores:
- the major trends in the space and how they will shape the future of banking
- a new class of challenger banks entering banking from industries like software, investing, retail, and big tech
- the top companies in challenger banking and what they're working on now
- how incumbent banks are compete for the future of digital banking
- what digital banking customers are looking for today and into the future
Learn from some of the best financial data companies in the business, including N26, Revolut, Varo, Current, Citizens Bank, OakNorth, Aspiration, and more.