Announcing the finalists of Tearsheet’s Data Awards 2021
- Tearsheet's Data Awards identify and celebrate the best work in financial data, ecosystems, and alt data.
- The finalists for this year's awards have been named.
As apps and institutions further integrate, data and data sharing have become the building blocks of modern finance. Entire ecosystems are being built around financial institutions and fintechs that incorporate rich and impactful information about their customers.
Data powers the modern financial system, requiring that the data be clean, comprehensive, and insightful.
Tearsheet’s Data Awards 2021 are the premier awards program in the financial data industry.
Tearsheet has named the finalists for this year's award categories:
- Data Innovation Award: Orum, Facteus, Bond Financial Technologies, Fiserv
- Data Company of the Year: Provenir, Finicity, Fiserv, MX, Plaid
- Best Alternative Data Product: Causality Link, M Science
- Best Data Marketing Campaign: E*Trade, Deep Target, Finicity
- Best New Alternative Data Product: ForwardAI, Finicity
- Best Customer Data Implementation Award: Deep Target, Payveris/CU*Answers
- Best Data Aggregator / FI Partnership Award: Central Payments
- Best Data Aggregator / Fintech Partnership Award: MX/FormFree, Finicity/TomoCredit, Fiserv/Interactive Brokers
2020 Tearsheet Data Award winners