Announcing the DataDay Conference 2021
- Data aggregation is the underpinning of the modern financial experience.
- Join us at DataDay 2021 to explore major themes, challenges, and opportunities around building rich financial data ecosystems.
As financial apps and incumbent institutions further integrate, data and data sharing have become the building blocks of modern finance.
Tearsheet's DataDay Conference 2021 is the premiere conference in the financial services industry that focuses on financial data, the ecosystems currently being built by data aggregators, banks, payment firms, and fintechs, and alternative sources of data used for financial decisioning.
At Tearsheet's DataDay Conference, top leaders and companies in financial data will come together to discuss what they're doing to empower the modern financial ecosystem with shared, clean, informative data.
The DataDay Conference is sponsored by Fiserv, Plaid, Finicity, and Argyle.
On May 25 and May 27, here's what to expect:
- Case studies. We've asked our speakers to bring real-life examples of what they're building -- what products and services are impacting their customers and partners.
- Take aways. Make yourself part of the story. You'll receive in-depth analysis about how your peers are adding value to data ecosystems, open finance, and alternative data.
- Strategies from industry leaders. Learn how leaders from Fiserv, Plaid, Finicity, Argyle, MX, Akoya, Bloom Credit, and more are planning to expand in 2021 and beyond.